Events in Hannibal & Hannibal Festivals
Looking for year-round fun? You don’t have to look any further than Hannibal. There are many great events in Hannibal scheduled throughout the year, with Hannibal festivals celebrating every occasion.
View upcoming events in Hannibal below!
Complete your Christmas shopping in Historic Downtown Hannibal and save BIG this holiday season. Here's a list of some deals you'll find this Small Business Saturday:
Complete your Christmas shopping in Historic Downtown Hannibal and save BIG this holiday season. Here’s a list of some deals you’ll find this Small Business Saturday:
2017 Merchant Specials & In-Store Events
- America’s Hometown Essentials – Free stainless steel straw with purchase of a Yeti tumbler; Popsockets on sale for $3.99
- Aunt Polly’s Treasures – BOGO/Buy 1 regular priced item and get 2nd regular priced item 50% off
- AVA Goldworks – Fun, funky AVA earrings, specially priced at $19. Shop early for best selection!
- Ayers Pottery – 20% off regular priced Ayers Pottery
- Badger Cheese Haus – $5.00 off all cheese baskets
- Bits & Pieces – $3.00 off a yard on regular priced Christmas fabrics; $2.00 fat quarters; 25% off Christmas ribbon; 25% off books
- Brick Oven – $7.95, $8.95 and $10.95 lunch specials
- Chocolaterie Stam – 10% off $10 or more purchase (excludes wine)
- Crescent Jewelry – With any purchase, pick a free ornament off our tree to keep and reveal your mystery discount (15-35% off in stock merchandise; excludes Caerleon)
- Danni Nicole’s – Buy one scarf, get one 50% off; 25% off store-wide (see store for exclusions)
- Finn’s Food & Spirits – Purchase one entree at regular menu price, get half off an appetizer (excludes Italian nachos)
- Gracie Barra Hannibal – Thinking of joining? No payments until 2018 and FREE uniform when you join the team; 50% off private lessons; 50% off the NEW school shirt; buy a Gi, get 1 month free; Extend your membership and get a Gi of your choice
- Hannibal History Museum – $5.00 off any purchase of $25.00 or more in the museum gift shop
- Java Jive – Free small drink of your choice with the purchase of $30 or more in gifts and merchandise (limit 1 per customer)
- Mark Twain Brewing Co – 15% off all brewery merchandise; 15% off gift card purchases
- Mark Twain Dinette – Free cotton candy for kids from 11a-3p with meal purchase; 2 for $25 lunch and dinner deals; Dinette coffee mug and shirt combo for $20; $5 Dinette Gift Dollars with any $35 purchase (effective 12/26/17-1/31/18)
- Mississippi Marketplace – Purchase a $25 gift card and receive a $5 gift card free; Save 20% on Christmas ornaments and decorations; Free flexible measuring spoons with $50 purchase; 20% off Corksicle Tumblers; plus more in-store specials
- Mississippi River Gallery and Planters Barn Theater – 20% off keepsake framing
- Paddlewheel Popcorn – 25 cents off any “go” box of popcorn; $1.00 off tins; free ice cream bar for first 25 customers
- Powder Room – $39 peppermint pedicure, includes complimentary peppermint martini or hot chocolate
- Savannah’s – Sales throughout the store
- YU! – Enter to win a gift basket
All Day (Saturday)
The Mark Twain Museum invites you to Mark Twain’s Annual Birthday Bash! We’re celebrating Mark Twain’s Birthday with an old-fashioned Birthday Party for children, a Mustache Competition, Masquerade Mask Exhibit and Contest, [...]
The Mark Twain Museum invites you to
Mark Twain’s Annual Birthday Bash!
We’re celebrating Mark Twain’s Birthday with an old-fashioned Birthday Party for children, a Mustache Competition, Masquerade Mask Exhibit and Contest, and the official lighting of the Boyhood Home Christmas Tree with music, Mark Twain and Tom and Becky. Join us Saturday, November 25th for a day full of festivities and merriment.
It all kicks off at 1:00 with Twain’s Birthday Party for Children. Tom and Becky will be on hand to celebrate Sam’s Birthday with old-fashioned games, crafts, story-telling and cupcakes! Twain’s Birthday Party will be held on the main floor of the Museum Gallery at 120 N. Main. Free for children to attend and must be accompanied by an adult.
All Day (Saturday)
Mark Twain Museum Gallery
120 North Main St.
Celebrate the holiday spirit every Saturday in Hannibal! Events to enjoy through this magical season include shopping specials during Small Business Saturday, [...]
Celebrate the holiday spirit every Saturday in Hannibal! Events to enjoy through this magical season include shopping specials during Small Business Saturday, November 25th, a lighted Christmas parade, Homes Tour, Living Windows Dec. 9th from 5-8pm, and of course visits with Santa! For more information and specific event dates/times, call 573-221-2477.
11/25: SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY, LIGHTING CEREMONY, “ROCK THE SOCK”- STOCKING DECORATING
Shop Small! Small Business Saturday is the annual event created by the Shop Small movement and American Express. Find the perfect gift in Downtown Hannibal at one of many specialty shops available!
The Lighting Ceremony will begin in front of Mark Twain Boyhood Home with the official lighting at 5pm.
Stockings will be available to decorate from Paddlewheel Popcorn, Java Jive, and the Mark Twain Boyhood Home. They can be turned in to these locations by Dec 7th and will be voted on and displayed during Living Windows on December 9th.
11/25: Donuts with Santa
8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Douglass Community Services, 711 Grand Ave.
$5 each or $15 for family of 4
Tickets available at Douglass Community Services or by call 573-221-3892
Each child will receive a gift from Santa
Proceeds to Toys for Tots
View More Here: Victorian Festival of Christmas Schedule of Events
All Day (Saturday)